Tuesday 9 April 2013

BLEUBIRD.

This will be only a short post. I'm not at home, and this is my first mobile post. Fingers crossed it works!

I'm just going to blog today about one of my favourite blogs, Bleubird Vintage. Her photography is spectacular and it's so endearing to get a peek into someone else's quaint little life on the other side of the world.

She has designed some really great stuff and written some great DIYs that I'm dying to try. Her children are adorabubble. They're cutie patooties!

The photo at the bottom (mobile blogger won't let me put pics anywhere else) are her sunglasses designed for children. I want a pair of those yellow ones.

Actually I should blog about my favourite blogs and websites and random stuff. This is so fun.

Well Bleubird Vintage is most definitely a great blog to check out so if you have time, head to bleubirdvintage.typepad.com and take a look around!

Till next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment