Monday 8 July 2013

SONG OF THE WEEK #15.

I know, I know - this song was released on the 19 June (which is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago) but I am just so excited for AM's release. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
WE WE SO EXCITED EXCITED

And the song is amazing.


Hehe.

The song sounds a lot like R U Mine but just slower - it could've come off Suck It And See. I'm really happy that it's such a great song but I was kind of hoping for them to take off in a new dimension, maybe explore some new styles. Maybe not djent (EW DJENT) but it could be a bit experimental. We'll just have to see.

ALEX TURNER AH.


Not as dreamy as Tom Odell but I don't care. Oh my foodness.

The song is driving and strong with the vox just getting in there and giving the whole song a good wiggle and punch. I'm going to be quiet now and leave you with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment