Sunday 14 July 2013

UGH.

I don't even know. This week is probably going to be a really dodgy week and I'm completely ambivalent about it because I get to see my friends again but I have to go back to school and I have a party in about twenty minutes but I completely wrecked last night when I was really mean to someone because I was trying to support someone else and I am so excited with all the new music I have but I don't have time to listen to it and it's my friend's birthday today and I don't have credit to text her.

Happy birthday Lillian.

Also I just found out my friend almost died. Great. On top of the fact that I'll never speak to a friend again because I was extremely rude to him and his parents. But then I had the best conversation with a friend I haven't talked to in ages. And a close friend and I sorted out something that's been troubling her for ages.

Ugh.

BUT I'M GOING TO TRY AND BE EXCITED BECAUSE WE BOUGHT TICKETS TO SEE TAVI GEVINSON SPEAK AT THE OPERA HOUSE WHEN SHE COMES TO SYDNEY OH MY GOODNESS. That's right. Tavi Gevinson.

To find out more about Tavi, take a look at this article here.

JOEY GRACEFFA YESS



But back to business.
 
 
I think I'll just leave you guys with a song. Here is Oceanics' 'Chinatown (Is Not Newtown) from their Bright People EP.
Love this song. Stay cool. 

1 comment:

  1. you are seeing tavi can you please take me i'll hide in a bag or something

    ReplyDelete